If your school is successfully participating in Jack Petchey Foundation’s Achievement Award Scheme, and you have not already entered into an agreement with another publisher, then you can apply for a subsidy.
Read more about the Jack Petchey Foundation Awards Scheme where your school could qualify for a grant up to £500 towards your school planners.
School Planners and Homework Diaries Customised and Relevant to your School
We create bespoke content and design pages that are best suited to your school and its students. There are no hidden extras or surcharges in our pricing.
- Any number of editions, e.g. for each year group, House group or key stage at no extra cost
- Any number of pages and all work is proofread
- Skilled planner design team take on the design work for you
- Planner pages printed on different coloured paper allow you to easily build structure into your school planner
- Dedicated planner advisers take the time to find out your exact needs.