What’s Inside A Standard Teacher Planner?
What’s inside a teacher planner?
Available in A4 or A5, this diary helps you to keep on top of your lesson planning and classes. The day-per-page diary section is divided into six periods, with each page including a miniaturised calendar of the month and space for notes. Keep track of upcoming events with calendars and forward planning sections that cover the academic year, and stay organised with pages for important contacts and dates. There’s space for personal information, emergency contacts, and school details, as well as a list of useful websites, a planner for parents’ evening, and record pages for meetings, INSET days, and purchases. With 50 sides of assessment and registration pages, it’s easy to stay on top of your classes by keeping everything in one place.
- Coil bound day-per-page teacher diary, dated for the academic year from mid-August (6 periods per page)
- Calendars, year planner sections, and blank timetables
- Pages for personal information: important dates, contacts, websites, etc.
- 50 registration/assessment forms and pages for recording meetings, INSET days, purchases, and parents’ evenings
- Durable plastic spiral binding and heavy-gauge polypropylene covers
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!