Since launching our customised exercise books in 2017, we have been working with schools to create resources that work to support their feedback and marking systems. We want to involve more schools so we can further understand how we can improve our products.
We are offering schools with over 500 students a free trial of up to 60 exercise books* (enough for two classes), and your feedback will help us to make an even better resource. You can read more about our exercise books here.
How do I take part?
Easy. Simply fill in the form on this page and one of our team will be in touch. Please consider the the questions below, as we will need this information to put together your customised exercise book.
- What would you like on the cover? e.g. colours, school logo, subject name
- What type of paper/pages would you like? (Click here for an example of pages we offer) e.g. 8mm lined, 15mm lined, 7mm squares
- Do you have a marking scheme you’d like to include? e.g. What Went Well/Even Better If, live marking
- Do you want to include any subject/reference pages? (Any of our library pages can be adapted for use in our exercise books.) e.g. periodic table, keywords, grade boundaries
- How many copies do you want to trial? (up to a total of 60)
Request a Free Exercise Book Trial
*Terms and Conditions Apply: Minimum school population of 500, maximum of 60 exercise books (no more than two different editions).